Interlocking Armored SM and MM Cable
Interlocking Armored Cable - TLC Interlocking Armored Cables (aluminum) are standard cables inside a spirally wrapped interlocking armor for enhanced crush resistance and ruggedness. Available in riser and plenum constructions, interlocking armor can be used for general inside plant applications in place of a conduit.
• Provides superior crush resistance for added protection
• Eliminates the need for inner duct or conduit thus saving installation time
• OFNR and OFNP ratings allow AIA products to be installed throughout the facility
• Indoor areas where heavy traffic requires extra protection.
• Intra building backbones and general purpose